Friday 21 January 2011

Seminars for HR professionals and Solicitors

Many solicitors and HR professionals hold seminars to engage with their clients and inform them of the latest updates.

I have been involved in a few of these seminars, and they are a perfect opportunity for me to explain my work to business leaders.

It also provides the host with a chance to offer a secondary view of carrying out investigations and evidence gathering.

I dont take up time at the podium, but am referred to by the speaker, and those who have questions can then seek me out during a coffee break or at the end of the meeting.

Most of my work involves :

Pre employment screening/indepth background checks - how much do you know about the candidate..?
Asset checking - no point suing them if they have no money !
Sick leave fraudsters - who is playing golf while claiming to be sick?
Tracing missing people - usually debtors
Rogue traders - residential and corporate fraudsters

Fraud in the UK is an enormous problem, and in a recession it only increases. Fraud takes many forms; theft of goods or money by an employee, fraudulent days off work or false claims to get a job.

Solicitors and HR professionals both need to earn billing fees. By knowing more about my work, they can improve their standing with their clients and earn more revenue.

To talk about an upcoming seminar, or to enquire about my work, just contact me...

Andrew Mileham
AstonCovert
info@astoncovert.com

No comments:

Post a Comment