Thursday 21 October 2010

Prospect identification and lead generation

We have recently completed a project for a local company who asked us to identify who their buyer is at a number of large companies.
My client stated some business types (IT/Mobile phones/Pharma) as ideal targets and gave me a geographical area to work within.
Using our investigations and sales backgrounds, we were then able to supply the information within a week.
Not only did we supply the names and contact details, but also highlight how warm each prospect was, who had a specific immediate requirement and who had an incumbent supplier.
40% (4 of 10) of the prospects I supplied had an immediate requirement.
The remaining 6 are now new contacts who can go into the sales pipeline.
Just 1 sale by my client to 1 of the new prospects will pay for my daily fee.
They are very happy...would you be happy too..?

Andy Mileham
AstonCovert
http://www.astoncovert.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment